Monday, September 16, 2013

My Healthy Birthday Lunch

Upon arriving at work on Friday morning, I saw this card on my desk:

It was an invite for a lunch at my healthy haven, Sugarleaf, to be hosted my friends at work a.k.a. my lunchmates.



As usual, food was deliciously satisfying but not too filling. We ordered a serving of Waldorf salad, consisting of mixed lettuce, apple, potato, raisin and walnut and comes with a yummy dressing, plus a variety of goody wraps and sandwiches (some not in photos). For myself, I ordered one of their healing juices, Immunizer, which is a mix of apple, lime, ginger and garlic. It helps boost the immune system to protect one's self from common viruses that cause this rainy season's oohs and ahhs.

Waldorf Salad

Smoked Fish Wrap with Dijon Mustard and Herb Finish

Veggie Wrap

Many thanks to my friends for the healthy treat! :-)

Three of us in this table celebrated our birthdays in the same week.

No comments:

Post a Comment